Stay up to date on meetings, happenings, and get reminders about bringing your swim gear on swim meet days! Sign up for the swim remind. Click on the link or text.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Coach Armstrong
Parent Meeting TBA
Parent Information Meeting - TBA
1) Team Website -
2) Expectations at practice - Swimmers are to arrive on time (3:10) to sign in. Stretching begins at 3:15. All swimmers are expected to be in the pool warming up at 3:30. If you are unable to make practice, you must inform us through our contact page.
3) Expectations for club swimmers - Swim Meets are every Thursday. Club swimmers are expected to be at practice every Wednesday. This will allow our team to practice together, especially for the relay teams. If you are unable to make practice, you must inform us through our contact page.
4) Policy for earning a Varsity Letter - There are two options for earning a varsity letter. a) 80% attendance and 10 points scored in meets or b) 95% attendance and 5 points scored in meets.
5) Expectations for busy swimmers - If a swimmer goes below 75% attendance there is a possibility of being cut from the team. I will take each case individually. Please contact me if you are going to be out.
6) Meets - The schedule is posted under the "Meets" page. Busses will take the swimmers to each meet, including home meets. Parents are expected to pick up their swimmers.
7) Suits - You can find the suits under the "Suits" page. There is a link to order your suits.
8) Contact - If there is any reason you need to get in touch with us, please go to the "Coaches / Contact" page.
9) Paper Work - There is a page dedicated to paper work, "Paper Work". Here you will find order forms, driving forms, swimming 101 (basic information about high school swimming and the point system). etc.
10) Carpooling - Carpooling is a wonderful way for swimmers get to practice. If you can carpool, please contact Coach Armstrong.
11) Fundraising - The swim team is in need of funds for pool rental, busses, officials, and other swim team related items. Through out the season, there will be a number of fundraising opportunities.
1) Fan Cloth Catalogs. I'm challenging each swimmer to sell at least 5 items. If you need a Catalog, please see Coach Armstrong in room 1101.
12) Questions - if there are any questions you have about the team and who we are, please do not hesitate to contact me.